Ludovic RICHER started his career as a finance and banking lawyer to then become an associate in a business firm. He works as an advisor and a litigator in the following domains: banking law, business law, and companies in financial distress law. He regularly organizes training session within the firm and is a lecturer at the Université of Rennes 1, France.
BANK – FINANCE
Assisting creditors and debts recovery
Bank institutions’ liability
- Goowill and commercial lease
- Commercial contracts
- Assisting creditors
- Insolvency proceedings
Alternative methods of settling disputes
Ludovic Richer is a member of the Rennes bar since 2011.
- 2013 : Arbitration Accreditation (CMAP)
- 2008 : DU Asset management (Rennes 1)
- 2002 : DESS European Law (Tours)
- 2001 : Maîtrise European Law (Rennes 1)
- 2000 : Maîtrise Business Law (Rennes 1)