Emmanuel JARRY joined RAVET & Partners as a partner in 2018.
His experience is based on a practice of twenty years dedicated to the practice of civil and commercial litigation.
He also intervenes in the interests of banking institutions to assist them, both in demand and in defense, in civil and commercial jurisdictions and has expertise in matters of enforcement on movable and immovables.
He is involved in the monitoring and management of litigation proceedings before the Paris Court of Appeal on behalf of the firm’s clients and for lawyer, Parisian or provincial correspondents.
Experienced lawyer, in particular of the appeal procedure, he has already practiced as associate attorney at the Court of Appeal of Versailles within the SCP KEIME GUTTIN JARRY between 2003 and 2012, then associate lawyer at the Paris bar.
– Appeal procedures: representation and assistance missions before the courts of appeal until the decision is executed. Control of deadlines, drafting of acts
– Banking law: liability of banking and financial institutions (loans, stock market investments, insurance underwriters, etc.), TEG regularity issues, etc.
– Execution means: protective measures and execution procedures for movable and immovable property
– Insolvency proceedings
– Civil and commercial litigation
Registered at the Paris Bar since 2012.
- Master’s degree with specialization in judicial careers, from the University of Rennes 1
- Master 2 in legal litigation, from the University of Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas