Marielle ANDREANI mainly assists small and mid cap companies. She advises them regarding the drafting of their contracts, their day to day legal needs, as well as regarding their external growth operations (merger and acquisitions, equity investments, disposal of activities) and intra-group restructuring. Her practice also includes insolvency and prevention of business difficulties proceedings, assisting either creditors or debtors. She deals with corporate litigation (post-acquisition litigation and between shareholders, managers’ liability). She has finally acquired a significant experience and experience regarding the French Fiducie Law.
- Corporate / Mergers and Acquisition
- Restructuring (Insolvency and business difficulties proceedings)
- Corporate litigation
- Commercial law, commercial leases, contract law
Marielle ANDREANI started her practice in 2000 as a lawyer in an accounting firm. She is registered to the French bar since 2004.
- French Professional Lawyer’s Certificate (C.A.P.A.)
- DEA Private Law / DESS Business and Tax Law / Diploma of Higher Studies in Legal Management of Business Organisations (Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprise) – Université Nancy 2
- Maîtrise Business Law – Université Paris 2 Assas
- Bahelor Degree in Law – Université de Corse
ASSOCIATIONS / CLUBS
- Member of the AFIDU (Association des Avocats Fiduciaires) administrative board