Partner, Manager of the Rennes office
Valerie DOUARD was a Legal Director of a bank for fifteen years of experience giving her all the necessary skills and experience to master the legal aspect of strategic and financial aspects of the banking regulations.
She advices and assists her clients both in the day-to-day management of legal problems in the banking world (agencies, credit services, Special Affairs, ..) and in the resolution of difficulties related to the application or the interpretation of existing regulations in coordination with the Risk Management, Compliance, and Legal Departments.
BANK – FINANCE
- Banking establishment liability
- TEG (annual percentage rate)
- Legal Compliance
- Managing relations with Independent administrative authorities
- Direct selling in the banking and finance sector and Distance Selling
- Consumer law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial leases
- Bankruptcy Law
- Bank litigation
- Alternative modes of conflicts resolution