Partner, Manager of the Rennes office
Valerie DOUARD joined RAVET & PARTNERS in 2013.
Prior to that, she was a Legal Director of a Bank for 18 years giving her all the necessary skills and experience to master the legal aspect of strategic and financial aspects of the banking regulations.
She advices and assists her clients both in the day-to-day management of legal problems in the banking world (agencies, credit services, Special Affairs, ..) and in the resolution of difficulties related to the application or the interpretation of existing regulations in coordination with the Risk Management, Compliance, and Legal Departments.
BANK – FINANCE
- Banking establishment liability
- TEG (annual percentage rate)
- Legal Compliance
- Managing relations with Independent administrative authorities
- Direct selling in the banking and finance sector and Distance Selling
- Consumer law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial leases
- Bankruptcy Law
- Bank litigation
- Alternative modes of conflicts resolution
She is a member of the Paris and Rennes Bars since 2013, and mediator since May 2020.
- Maitrise Litigation
- 2017 : SOUTHERN BRITTANY UNIVERSITY – VANNES with a DU in Mediation
- 1981 – 1985 SCEAUX UNIVERSITY : MASTER in JUDICIAL CAREERS
Winner of the « Cursus Banque Populaire Rives de Paris promotion GAÏA »
ASSOCIATIONS / CLUB
- AEDBF (Association Européenne pour le Droit Bancaire et Financier)