Yves-Marie RAVET is the founding partner of Ravet & Partners law firm.
He has been advising companies and their managers for more than 30 years. His practice includes both counsel and litigation, and is focused on the French Fiducie (Trust) as well.
He assists his clients with their day-to-day corporate and contractual legal needs, as well as with their complex external growth operations (mergers, joint-ventures). As such, he manages the legal aspects of insolvency proceedings, exchanges with creditors and debt restructuring terms.
BANK & FINANCE
- Bank institutions’ liability
- Special affairs
- Managers’ legal support
- Corporate and M&A
- Real Estate operations
- Alternative methods of settling disputes
- Participative procedure
- Judicial strategy
Registered to the Paris Bar (1989) and the Brussels Bar.
- Visiting Scholar Columbia University (NY/USA) CAPA Paris – Dissertation on Trust Law
- DEA Anglo-Saxon and North American Business Law under the supervision of Professor Blanc Jouvan
- Master Business Law Nanterre Paris X
ASSOCIATIONS / CLUBS
- AFA (Association Française d’Arbitrage)
- AFFIC (Association Française en faveur de l’Institution Consulaire)
- Vice-President of the AFIDU (Association Française des Avocats Fiduciaires)
- IFPPC (Institut Français des Praticiens des Procédures Collectives)
- Association des Juristes Franco-Britanniques
- Association des anciens Secrétaires d’Agréés
- Cercle de l’Union interalliée
- Cercle Automobile Club de France
- Patron of the Collège des Bernardins