Michel Boisard has been managing and directing international companies dealing with consumer products (marketing management, general and international management).
He is an honorary vice-president of a French commercial court, specialized in insolvency proceedings. He is also advising director of assets management companies.
He assists RAVET with his understanding of companies in general, in boni or facing insolvency, as well as of business law.
- Président of the supervisory college for a participatory financing company
- Business negotiation, local and international
- Assisting managers and directors
- Management of association
- Expert in Commercial Court litigation : Litigation in general and dispute resolution
- Assisting companies facing insolvencies
In addition to the above experiences, he is currently managing a consulting company.
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques Paris (public service)
ASSOCIATIONS / CIRCLES
- AFFIC (Association française en faveur de l’institution consulaire)
- President of the ACFIC (Association christolienne en faveur de l’institution consulaire)
- ADEC (Association d’arbitres d’expériences consulaires)
- Automobile Club de France