Emmanuel SOURDON main activity is real estate and construction law.
He works on a daily basis for public and private clients, insurers, co-owners’ associations and property managers.
He is the author of numerous articles and legal publications in real estate law, in particular the books “L’Assurance Dommage Ouvrage” published by Territorial Editions, and “VEFA, sale of building to renovate and CCMI” by LE MONITEUR editions .
- Set-up of operations, preventive summary and judicial expertise, compensation actions, expropriation-preemption
- Eviction, uncapping, despecialization, revision and indexation
- Neighborhood disturbances, collection of unpaid rents
- Actions for annulment of general meetings, actions relating to common areas, recovery of charges
Emmanuel SOURDON is a registered lawyer since January 1997.
He founded the law firm BOISSIERE AVOCATS in 2005.
- DEA in Legal Theories, University of Aix-Marseille
- Masters in private law, University of Aix-Marseille